The Hana Wireless Professional Network Enclosure is a rugged weatherproof telecomunications enclosure constructed from powder-coated galvanized steel. It is ideal for housing sensitive expensive equipment, including batteries, for both indoor and outdoor networking applications including 5G networks, communication networks, switching stations, emergency backup communications and solar applications.
Every Hana Wireless Network Enclosure is designed with dual locking 3-point gasketed doors with padlock shackle, wood backer compatibility and open door latch ensuring NEMA integrity, security and ease of use. Each rack mount is visibly labeled for simple installation and maintenance. The fixed mounted shelve, which includes four passthrough openings, allow for mounting of non-rackable equipment and ease of wiring. The bottom cable entry includes four multi-cable seals and four M25 Nylon strain reliefs allowing for user friendly wiring configurations. The integrated 4-in passthrough support mounting feet with mounting holes and hardware, allow the enclosure to be easily and securely mounted. The color of the Network Enclosure is an aesthetically pleasing machine tool gray allowing for a clean, cool, neutral appearance in any application.
- Fully assembled, NEMA rated, powder-coated galvanized steel
- Dual 3-point locking gasketed doors, padlock shackle, open door latch
- 12U 19-inch rails or 6U with lower battery compartment and fixed shelf
- Bottom cable entry, multi-cable seals and cable strain reliefs
- Integrated 4in passthrough mounting feet with mounting holes
- Wall/Pole mount bracket optional (HW-NEWB-01)
- Nominal dimensions (24Wx21Dx26H in)
- Indoor and outdoor telecommunication installations
- Wireless broadband and fiber optic installations
- LTE/4G/5G cellular network installations
- Solar installations
- Protection from theft, damage and harsh environments